• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Where I can get a Roland 540i VS print head at a reasonable price

E Coloney

I have Roland XC-540 and it appears my machine's print heads are entirely different from yours BUT I have had good fortune with parts from sign-in-china.com Give them a search. (I do not work for them, nor represent them in any way.)

number1talent

I have Roland XC-540 and it appears my machine's print heads are entirely different from yours BUT I have had good fortune with parts from sign-in-china.com Give them a search. (I do not work for them, nor represent them in any way.)
Thanks for the information. I will look them up today.

number1talent

How long does it usually take to get an item from that company?

netsol

Premium Subscriber
last year we put 4 sign-in-china dx-4 heads in my sc545-ex

results were great!
because of their arrangement with epson, they remove the head rank # before sending the head out. they claim they can email you the head rank to you

oprn a chat orbemail them and discuss shipping

i purchased from a signs 101 member, who purchased from them so i can not speak to the shipping, but quality of the heads was great.

player

Alternatively you could try Digiprint Supplies. They are in the US and are from Europe. There have been ownership changes over the last couple of years, but the buyers are giant print supplier corporations. Not China. If you have issues with China you are screwed.

Di Neva

last year we put 4 sign-in-china dx-4 heads in my sc545-ex

results were great!
because of their arrangement with epson, they remove the head rank # before sending the head out. they claim they can email you the head rank to you

oprn a chat orbemail them and discuss shipping

i purchased from a signs 101 member, who purchased from them so i can not speak to the shipping, but quality of the heads was great.
www.sixcolors.lu