• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where I can get this?

bigben

I saw this video on youtube and was wondering where I could buy that support/boggy for the rolled material or how would I built one? It would be a good tool to have.

Look at 2:45 in the video.

rjssigns

PVC probably wouldn't be rigid enough. I'd start with an old office chair base then add schedule 40 pipe for the upright.Couple pieces of plywood with a lazy susan bearing for the roll or material to rest on. Then figure out the I.D. of the core and cut some plywood for that.
Only other thing you'd need is a split collar at the top to hold everything in place.

CanuckSigns

I watched the video 3 times to see if I missed something obvious, but what is the point of this thing? they still need 2 people to operate it, so why can't those 2 people tape the graphic on the wall without the roll holder?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Exactly. Two men could have that installed by the time the toy was set up.

Yeah, but two girls could have it up in less than 12 minutes, with time left to stop by the bar for a drink on the way home. :wine-smi:

I wonder what kinda time a girl and guy could do it ?? We'll need to do some testing.