• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Where is the guy who makes big squeeges? looking to buy the new model.

reQ

He's probably at home.
1287666826226.jpg

0igo

also question for when he reads this or anyone else. Does connecting 2 squeegees together to make one big squeegee work exactly the same as having one big one?

reQ

also question for when he reads this or anyone else. Does connecting 2 squeegees together to make one big squeegee work exactly the same as having one big one?
Yes, but when they are connected, they are good for mounting vinyl prints onto substrates. Not recommended for laminating.

0igo

I have 3 of them but made of PVC (old ones) not planing to get new ones so far, cuz my old ones still do the job.
what sizes do you feel you use the most? im thinking of geting the 56in and a 38 or 26in. but idk which one lol

reQ

18/54/54 ( two 54 are 2 different kinds) or they are 50" don't remember to be honest

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Oh!! here I am....
The aluminum tools can be connected together to make a longer tool. Our demo shows a lamination. The table was not flat and we still got a good job on it. We make the tools so they link together with no gap. The aluminum tools are priced about half of what the plastic tools are. If you do a lot of the big signs, I'd recommend getting one for the wider vinyl.