• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where the hell is the sun?

Baz

-17c here right now. Damn it just a couple of hours ago it was -25 ....... I hate this crap and i have to go outside later to do some installs (nothing big so that's a good thing).

GWSigns

35 degrees high here in Nashville today.

Fortunately it is sunny and dry because these nitwits liked to kill each other on the roads earlier this week when there was 1" snow combined with ice on the roads.

My baby Volkswagen and I were almost slammed from the back by the passenger side of a Ford Explorer because he felt he was "in control" of his 4 wheel drive - thank goodness he headed for the median!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just got back from putting a bunch of signs up. It was 23º in the sun according to a temperature LED near where I was doing the work, but with the wind chill about 8º. I had gloves on, but needed to take them off for the most part. After the first sign and the roof dripping melting snow all over me, then I was a cold wet mess. After a while, the cold didn't bother me, but when I finally got inside, my toes are almost freezing. Did I mention I like going out and doing instals ?? I believe though, that was this summer, huh ??

I get up about 6am or so and it's pitch black. I make calls and run some errands on the way to work and it's usually daylight, but I go home around 6 or 7pm and it's totally dark again. Just think, we have about 8 more days of fall, then winter sets in. Then the days start getting longer and longer. :wink:

Happy Solstice !! :clapping:

Stanton

I just got back home from surf fishing.

One barred surf perch. About 3/4 pound. Let her go.

The water was chilly.
The kind of chilly that makes you think, "Life is good." :biggrin:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
shrinkwrap.jpg

Yep, life is goo-od !! With my Andy Taylor voice.