• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Corel 12?

64Mustang

Can you believe that I have never bought a software program before? What a dork, I know. I have just used what comes on my computer.

I'm looking to buy Corel 12. I know X3 is out but I figure I could find 12 pretty cheap somewhere right now.

I won't even be using a smidge of the capabilities so getting all the new bells & whistles from X3 is probably going to be lost on me anyway.

Where is a reputable place to buy software? Forget ebay. I went there and looks like a lot of bootleg supposed new in box never opened stuff that all you get are the disks with nothing else.

Jackpine

Amazon... SignTools sells a version 9 for their add on cut program.
Or google Corel10 and you will get a list. I would get X3. A very robust program with many new features. Worth the money. I've used corel since ver 1..... X3 seems to be the latest and greatest.

fatpinfield

If your not going to go get x3, then get corel 11 instead of 12. 12 is a little quirky, 11 is better. I've discussed this with a few others who agreed.

Ken

Well, I bought X3 on ebay a while back, I forget how much but it was a good deal. Just the discs. No book. Some very good features compared to v 12. I could look up the vendor for you, if you like.
Ken

ENTDesign

Try CompUSA if you have one near by. Go to the business services desk before check out and tell them you are a business and you will probably get a discount. I don't know about Florida's rules but in Michigan you don't have to pay sales tax on production equipment if you have a tax licence or exemption form (you have to give a signed form to the store).

Staples and Office Max might carry this as well.

LorenzoJ

I recently bought a factory sealed full version of Corel 12 on eBay at a great price. There are quite a few available. Check the seller's feedback and watch out for academic versions etc. Also Amazon has great deals on manuals and tutorials for version 12 from their affiliated sellers.