• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Cut Vinyl by the yard in Phoenix area?

bgraphix

What suppliers are available in Phoenix and surrounding areas to buy cut vinyl by the yard, foot etc. besides Fellers, Grimco, Montroy and N. Glantz?

Thank you in advance.

bgraphix

Then you've covered all 5 major suppliers. What are you looking for?

For this specific job, 35 yards of Apple Green. But in general, I'm looking for a supplier who stocks the majority of all colors whether it be 3M, Avery, Ritrama etc. and sells by the yard as in Calgary, Alberta I have at least a few who do this and can't for the life of me find one in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.

Christian @ 2CT Media

There is not one supplier here that stocks a majority of colors. Typically its only the common ones. Fellers can typically get it in quickly from other locations for you as can N.Glantz and Montroy.

bgraphix

There is not one supplier here that stocks a majority of colors. Typically its only the common ones. Fellers can typically get it in quickly from other locations for you as can N.Glantz and Montroy.

Crappy. Well thank you for the help and information 2CT Media. If anyone opens a shop like this any time soon, let me know ;) lol :thankyou:

Christian @ 2CT Media

Best thing to do is making friends with various shops around town. Someone always has something and most of us are pretty helpful with each other.

bgraphix

Best thing to do is making friends with various shops around town. Someone always has something and most of us are pretty helpful with each other.

That's good to know. Thank you. So... do you have 35 yards of apple green? :ROFLMAO: I'm kidding. Have a good day.