• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy "Marker Acct" a Gerber Font

Malkin

Actually that Braddon (have to D/L, not picture available) font looks like a close knock-off of Gerber's "Emerald" font, not Marker.

Tony Teveris

Are you looking for a TrueType or OpenType version or the Gerber font file itself to to use with Gerber's GA or Omega software?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
you have to buy a gerber product (omega) and that font will be on it...sooo its a $4k font :thumb:

Not if you get the layout station (design only, no cutting)...that would only run $900.

There have been tremendous deals on ebay in the past year or so. I bought a new, shrink wrapped, version of Omega 5 LS (layout station) with dongle for $250.00, and shortly after that bought a used copy of Omega 4 LS with dongle for less than that. Each came with a full set of fonts.

I prefer some of the Gerber design capabilities over my other programs, and the text exports extremely well into Illustrator and SignLab.

Keep an eye out...there are deals to be had.

Ooops...terribly old post, but still relevant info if you're looking to diversify your font library.

JB

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Hmmmm. I trie to find that font and can't.
You can't. It's not a purchasable font. You have to have Gerber software to have access to it. There is no Open or True Type fonts for it. They're Gerber fonts, used in Gerber software. I do have the software and if need, can set text for anyone that needs.

Propmaster

You can't. It's not a purchasable font. You have to have Gerber software to have access to it. There is no Open or True Type fonts for it. They're Gerber fonts, used in Gerber software. I do have the software and if need, can set text for anyone that needs.
That would be great! How much?
I would need :
TAYLOR TRUCKING, LLC
BAINBRIGE, OHIO
PUCO 151204

Malkin

Same here, I don't mind setting basic Gerber type and saving as an AI or EPS if I have a few minutes free.