• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy or find graphics and artwork for building vehicle graphics and wall murals

Signturesigns

I am wanting to print a wall mural in my sons bedroom but will first need to build it. I am also going to wrap my truck with my business logo but need to know where I can buy a catelog of high quality tock photos and images/art to pull into the graphics. Is there a software I can buy with a library of artwork?

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
Shutterstock is pretty good - for around $200 you can download in a one month subscription up to 350 High Res images both in Vector and Bitmsp images, Art, illustrations etc...

Kustom X

We build wall murals for clients all the time. Below are just some of the stock image sites we use.
  • Shutterstock
  • Istock
  • Adobe Stock
  • Big Stock
  • Dreamstime
  • Aurora Graphics
  • Pexels - Free

Signturesigns

We build wall murals for clients all the time. Below are just some of the stock image sites we use.
  • Shutterstock
  • Istock
  • Adobe Stock
  • Big Stock
  • Dreamstime
  • Aurora Graphics
  • Pexels - Free
Thank you! I am going to buy a subscription to some and Im sure I;ll discover which are more in line with my style. Love the free one from Pexels! You rock!

Signturesigns

Shutterstock is pretty good - for around $200 you can download in a one month subscription up to 350 High Res images both in Vector and Bitmsp images, Art, illustrations etc...
I think this is my best bet. They are super expensive but Im sure ill get my money's worth if I were to sell a few murals

player

Make sure to check with licencing on what you can and can't do. You might not be able to sell the image.
You will be able to sell your artwork using it, but not for, example, to a t-shirt maker for mass production. But if you are doing a one off print for someone you will be fine.

Signturesigns

Make sure to check with licencing on what you can and can't do. You might not be able to sell the image.
Hi there, thanks for the caution can you elaborate? how do I chk licensing to ensure I'm not out of line? I thought if I purchased an image from stock photo online I have the rights to do whatever I want with the artwork... i.e., print it on a wall mural or even mass produce on t-shirts.

Signturesigns

• Shutterstock
  • Istock
  • Adobe Stock
  • Big Stock
  • Dreamstime
  • Aurora Graphics
  • Pexels - Free
Hi there, when you build the wall murals and mount them for your clients do you have to check any type of licensing to ensure you're not at risk? Saw some of the threads on the chat and am wondering if you're familiar since you're printing for clients.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi there, thanks for the caution can you elaborate? how do I chk licensing to ensure I'm not out of line? I thought if I purchased an image from stock photo online I have the rights to do whatever I want with the artwork... i.e., print it on a wall mural or even mass produce on t-shirts.

There are lots of variations in licensing so it is important to check. With free images, it's not unusual to find a restriction on use to non-commercial or personal use. With images you pay for, the general rule is commercial use for individual work is OK but many will limit use for manufactured items.