• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to buy Realtree Hardwoods design

brush1

I need to print 54"x15 yards of it. Customer love Fellers design but we don't like the vinyl. It need to to be 3M controltac with lamination over.
I can print it in my shop.
Thanks for help.

sar bossier

Or make it yourself - We did some for a girl for Christmas - just the trim edges of her pick up truck - took 5 different close up photos of limbs, branches, and pine, and made our own. You can change the background color and drop shadows for any color. We replicated Mossy Oak Duck Blind for a 16" trailer the same week, wrapped the entire trailer. It just takes some time to take a LOT of hi res pictures, and overlay them, depending on how much detail you are after.

Attachments

• Truck After  4.jpg
    Truck After 4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 68

brush1

Or make it yourself - We did some for a girl for Christmas - just the trim edges of her pick up truck - took 5 different close up photos of limbs, branches, and pine, and made our own. You can change the background color and drop shadows for any color. We replicated Mossy Oak Duck Blind for a 16" trailer the same week, wrapped the entire trailer. It just takes some time to take a LOT of hi res pictures, and overlay them, depending on how much detail you are after.
It will be less money for customer to pay for ready design and it need to be close as possible to Felers design.
Thanks for help.