• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Roland Vp540 Print Heads?

wochi

Hi,

i have to replace 3 print heads in my Roland Vp540 due to they had scrapped in the vinyl holder.
So the Portuguese dealer asked me almost 900euros for each one+labour.

Where can i find these print heads for other price??

Thanks you

guillermo

I recomend this site
http://www.jetbestusa.com, they are my neighbors and if I have to replace my printer heads I will go with them, I buy supplies from them as well the do my oversize jobs, and this is the cheaper that I have found, also send me an email, I will forwarded you an email sent to me from anoter company that you can buy dampers for $2.40 and much more......:thumb:

wochi

i have been talking with that company and it all seems ok except the fact that they don´t give anykind of warranty even if the head arrives and doesn´t work. Is this normal?? it´s to much of a risk to buy like this :rolleyes:

Do these come in an original Roland part box? Remember...you MUST input the head rank(s) otherwise you could harm the new head or worse. You may want to clear the shot count for later reference.

Theo

http://www.sign-in-china.com/products/2132/roland_eco_solvent_printhead_

I Just bought a Printhead Manifold/Adapter and a Service and they deliver in 4 Days.
I see the Head is $673 @ and they also advertise -
Free Shipping on Orders Over $1000.
Ship out within 24 hours(Working time: Monday to Friday)
Ship out within 24 hours(Working time: Monday to Friday)
Hope it helps :smile:

Hi,

i have to replace 3 print heads in my Roland Vp540 due to they had scrapped in the vinyl holder.
So the Portuguese dealer asked me almost 900euros for each one+labour.

Where can i find these print heads for other price??

Thanks you

Maverickb

Do these come in an original Roland part box? Remember...you MUST input the head rank(s) otherwise you could harm the new head or worse. You may want to clear the shot count for later reference.

How do you input the Head Rank? I have a shorted print head and need to replace but I not sure of how to get into inputting the head rank.