• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Ronan paint?

JD miller

I do pinstriping , sign painting, lettering

Been trying to find a supplier to try some roman lettering enamel instead of "not-one shot"

On Ronans web site they show "Bulletin Colors" and "Lettering Enamels". Are those the same stuff

dick blick doesnt carry the oil base stuff.

Found Rayco, in Illinois, seems there prices are good too, but I just see Bulletin colors paint not Lettering enamel, maybe its the same

Any other suppliers?

Im on the west coast, was getting stuff from coast air brush, but I UPS ship most everything anyway

Rick..Hope no one was offeneded by this post :ROFLMAO:

ddubia

Bulletin paint and lettering enamel are not the same. Bulletin colors are for covering large background areas. The lettering enamel has more pigment in it and is thicker and seems to be mixed more smoothly than bulletin colors.

ChicagoGraphics

Rayco is not a fake sign supplier, we been using them for the past 60+ years, all there Ronan paints are for hand lettering
there number is 773-267-5200

Jillbeans

I buy my Ronan via N Glantz.
You want the lettering enamel, not the bulletin. But I do use bulletin for backgrounds sometimes.
Love....Jill