• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy this image?

GoodPeopleFlags

Anyone know where I can purchase this? The customer said she got it off a "free" clipart website but can't remember the link.

Attachments

• DogWaiter.jpg
    DogWaiter.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 51

housemusikid

I am so sorry I cannot help you.

I have googled everything I could think of...clipart dog waiter, black and white dog clipart, free clipart...you get the message.

GoodPeopleFlags

Stacy, that's what I'm thinking, too. I've asked her several times for the website and first she said the info was at home and now she can't remember it and didn't save it. First, tho, I asked her to go back to the website and purchase the vector version. Now she says it was a free site and this is the only one they have.

I've googled the heck out of it, too, and I can't find it anywhere either. Signcrafters - to me, that image looks like they started with the one I put up and added the turkey on the plate.

I guess I'll send this over to Vector Dr. I can do it but I don't have the time or motivation.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I saved the image, imported it into Corel Draw, changed the mode to black and white line art, and used Corel's trace. Took maybe 20 seconds and the results are as close to identical with the original as any normal human could hope for.

GoodPeopleFlags

That's great, Bob! Now you'll have it if you ever need it. And if that need does arise, let me know and I'll send you the better version that Vector Dr. is sending me.

As a (somewhat) normal human, I expected better quality than my Illustrator Live Trace could do. Maybe Corel is better at it.

:toasting: