Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy this image?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by GoodPeopleFlags, Apr 13, 2011.

1. GoodPeopleFlags

GoodPeopleFlags Very Active Member

Anyone know where I can purchase this? The customer said she got it off a "free" clipart website but can't remember the link.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. housemusikid

housemusikid Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I am so sorry I cannot help you.

I have googled everything I could think of...clipart dog waiter, black and white dog clipart, free clipart...you get the message.

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    betting her "link" was google images...

4. signcrafters london

signcrafters london Very Active Member

May 22, 2010
    London KY
  5. Jon Aston

Jon Aston Very Active Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Try giving TinEye a whirl.

6. GoodPeopleFlags

Stacy, that's what I'm thinking, too. I've asked her several times for the website and first she said the info was at home and now she can't remember it and didn't save it. First, tho, I asked her to go back to the website and purchase the vector version. Now she says it was a free site and this is the only one they have.

I've googled the heck out of it, too, and I can't find it anywhere either. Signcrafters - to me, that image looks like they started with the one I put up and added the turkey on the plate.

I guess I'll send this over to Vector Dr. I can do it but I don't have the time or motivation.

7. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    I saved the image, imported it into Corel Draw, changed the mode to black and white line art, and used Corel's trace. Took maybe 20 seconds and the results are as close to identical with the original as any normal human could hope for.

8. GoodPeopleFlags

That's great, Bob! Now you'll have it if you ever need it. And if that need does arise, let me know and I'll send you the better version that Vector Dr. is sending me.

As a (somewhat) normal human, I expected better quality than my Illustrator Live Trace could do. Maybe Corel is better at it.

:toasting: