• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find grommets for thicker material?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I need to procure some #2 self-piercing grommets (we have Stimpson machines) to use in 3/16" foamcore mainly. We seem to be doing a lot of these, and the standard ones end up crushing the material too much. I know they make them......problem is no one seems to sell them. Anyone have any leads?

Christian @ 2CT Media

We use Hiker and they offer a Medium (3-7mm) and Long (6-10mm) Barrel... Does Stimpson have longer barrels?

I ask only because we bought our Hiker at the time when none of the other machine vendors had long barrels.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We use Hiker and they offer a Medium (3-7mm) and Long (6-10mm) Barrel... Does Stimpson have longer barrels?

I ask only because we bought our Hiker at the time when none of the other machine vendors had long barrels.
That's what I need...longer barrels.

Andy D

Grimco has long barrel grommets.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-11-13-18-46-47.png
    Capture+_2019-11-13-18-46-47.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 137

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
Talk to Jackie @ Stimpson. She has always taken care of us and can answer all your questions. 1-800-393-5381