• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find Hanger Bars/Strips?

Lindsey

Not A New Member
Does anyone know if and where I could buy pre-made hanger bars (hanger strips) for a large backlit sign box that I'm making a new face for? EX-13 frame. 4' x 21'.

There used to be a company/product called "Quick Strip", that offered both acrylic and polycarb bars but I can't find them anymore.

I really don't want to cut the hanger bars myself on the saw.

Any help/insight/tips would be appreciated!

Patco

Does anyone know if and where I could buy pre-made hanger bars (hanger strips) for a large backlit sign box that I'm making a new face for? EX-13 frame. 4' x 21'.

There used to be a company/product called "Quick Strip", that offered both acrylic and polycarb bars but I can't find them anymore.

I really don't want to cut the hanger bars myself on the saw.

Any help/insight/tips would be appreciated!

When you buy it off the roll it will come 52". You need to cut the excess off anyway. perfect for hanger strip.

Pat

Lindsey

Not A New Member
When you buy it off the roll it will come 52". You need to cut the excess off anyway. perfect for hanger strip.

Pat
Thank you Pat. That's what I've done in the past, and probably what I'll end up doing again, since I can't find the pre-made bars available.
I have a safety speed cut panel saw, and cutting tiny 1/2" strips on it isn't any fun.