Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to Find Swimming Pool CPR Instructions/Diagrams/Artwork?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Sign Works, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Does anyone know where I can locate (purchase) CPR instructions/artwork for apartment complex swimming pool signage?

Tags:
  2. LenR

LenR Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Maryland
    The Red Cross?
    Or some swimming pool trade association.

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    If you really want to do your own then more power to you. If you just need to find one to resell if you do a search for "POOL SUPPLY CPR SIGNS" you'll find hundreds of really inexpensive mass produced ones.

4. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I'm pretty sure you are trying to make custom pool signs. From what I understand, there is no digital form of the images for sale. I have done hundreds of custom pool signs for apartments and it can be a pain during inspection.

All pool signs in California are part of the Health and Safety code so some of the required signs have letter height requirements and certain information such as the resuscitation information. I suggest if you need to make a custom resuscitation sign, that you find a pool supply store - not a residential pool supply store, but a professional pool supply - the kind of place pool maintenance and repairmen get their supplies. Purchase the resuscitation sign, scan the images, and make your own version of the pictograms/image.