• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to Find Swimming Pool CPR Instructions/Diagrams/Artwork?

Sign Works

Does anyone know where I can locate (purchase) CPR instructions/artwork for apartment complex swimming pool signage?

Pat Whatley

If you really want to do your own then more power to you. If you just need to find one to resell if you do a search for "POOL SUPPLY CPR SIGNS" you'll find hundreds of really inexpensive mass produced ones.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm pretty sure you are trying to make custom pool signs. From what I understand, there is no digital form of the images for sale. I have done hundreds of custom pool signs for apartments and it can be a pain during inspection.

All pool signs in California are part of the Health and Safety code so some of the required signs have letter height requirements and certain information such as the resuscitation information. I suggest if you need to make a custom resuscitation sign, that you find a pool supply store - not a residential pool supply store, but a professional pool supply - the kind of place pool maintenance and repairmen get their supplies. Purchase the resuscitation sign, scan the images, and make your own version of the pictograms/image.