• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find these aluminum real estate posts?

klemgraphics

Had a pic of some real estate posts sent to me from a customer who wants a quote. I can't for the life of me find them.

Aluminum, made to hold a 18x30 sign blank

Anyone have a clue?

Attachments

• aluminumpost.jpg
    aluminumpost.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 76

mopar691

Have not seen them aluminum but Signs + Banners has them in PVC for 19 bucks. 6' tall and about 40" cross beam.

The stake is I think $25.

Seem to be nice units, I have about 30 of these out and always a few on hand. High end listings love them. Never had a fail with one yet.

mopar691

They are with the big galvanized stake. I just looked in current catalog my post man dropped off a few minutes ago and they are showing a new style stake. Stick with a Oz-Post

I recommend the Oz-post. They still carry it for $22.

I put screws inside post under cap from topside to hold in cross beam where I want it, they remain hidden and it eliminates it from sliding around.

I installed 3 of these last fall, the next day we had a vicious storm blow thru, Took down trees, lots of signs, broke of more that a few 4' x 8' on 4" x 4" posts and anything not bolted down. These big posts stood their ground thru it all.

Attachments

• C4POST.jpg
    C4POST.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Oz-PostsProduct.jpg
    Oz-PostsProduct.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 78

brush1

Dee Sign is the way to go.
Not cheap but good quality. I use them for almost 15 years. Never had any problem. They have very nice broschure boxes for them.