Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Where to find this image

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by mkmieciak, Nov 23, 2020.

1. mkmieciak

mkmieciak Lost Soul

Aug 14, 2013
    Illinois
    Does anyone know where to purchase this image high res of course.
    I see lots of shops using it in their social media posts but I can't find anything like it in iStock, Shutterstock et al.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mkmieciak

mkmieciak Lost Soul

Aug 14, 2013
    Illinois
    Thanks, Tammie. I have contacted three different sign companies that have used the same graphic on their website but don't have the file. Or if they do they aren't giving up where they got it. I've contacted them (SignPad) through their website but I truly don't hold out much hope. I was hoping to find a 3D photo provider.

4. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

I have a suspicion it's not available in high resolution. They all show the exact same image same size, and none show a photo of an installed floor graphic like that. The image looks like a screenshot from a game to me.

• Agree Agree x 1