• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to get 250 car tags?

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Message removed.

Us merchants pay for the right to post like that...

You might try autoplates.net

We were thinking about getting into this at one point but never really did. Also supersigns.biz is a merchant member on here. I think they do them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atomic DNA

Ok, I am now an official merchant Member.

With that being said, please check out proplatez.com. I have worked very hard on this website and it is up and running (finally) as of last week. We specialize in full color aluminum license plates from one to 1,000. Trade prices are for Authorized Proplatez resellers as this is a site geared for retail/wholesale. We have a large variety of plates to choose from or there is and upload/download feature if you would like to design one yourself. Either way, this is a perfect way to make a profit without even having to lift a finger. Guys, I would definitely appreciate it if you would take time to look at the site and give me some constructive criticism and let me know of any improvements that can be made. Here is the link to the site:

https://proplatez.com/Default.aspx

Thanks again,

Mark
proplatez.com
858-70-PLATE

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Ok, I am now an official merchant Member.

With that being said, please check out proplatez.com. I have worked very hard on this website and it is up and running (finally) as of last week. We specialize in full color aluminum license plates from one to 1,000. Trade prices are for Authorized Proplatez resellers as this is a site geared for retail/wholesale. We have a large variety of plates to choose from or there is and upload/download feature if you would like to design one yourself. Either way, this is a perfect way to make a profit without even having to lift a finger. Guys, I would definitely appreciate it if you would take time to look at the site and give me some constructive criticism and let me know of any improvements that can be made. Here is the link to the site:

https://proplatez.com/Default.aspx

Thanks again,

Mark
proplatez.com
858-70-PLATE

Not to pirate this thread but replies are not allowed in your product announcement thread.
My quick advice would be to ditch the Spungebob & hello kitty before the S101 copyright police get wind of them.....

wayne k
guam usa

Atomic DNA

Not to pirate this thread but replies are not allowed in your product announcement thread.
My quick advice would be to ditch the Spungebob & hello kitty before the S101 copyright police get wind of them.....

wayne k
guam usa

Thanks, Wayne. I don't know how they got in there, lol. I'll make sure I take them down as those were "test" plates.