Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get...Raised letter alum license plates?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Banners Signs Etc., Jan 1, 2013.

1. Banners Signs Etc.

Banners Signs Etc. Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    Looking to buy in bulk same information on each

Tags:
  2. axis

axis Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Seattle
  3. Banners Signs Etc.

Banners Signs Etc. Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    Hmm, I should try prisons...I hear they work for like .20 an hour..bound to be a good deal. And after two 8 hour work days they will almost have enough for a pack of smokes..
    win win.

4. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Both of our former governers might be able to help you out.

5. petrosgraphics

petrosgraphics Member

Feb 24, 2010
    cape cod, ma
    if you can wait a little while longer the great Commonwealth of Massachusetts will

have a few more state senate presidents to get them done for you, for a small fee.....

6. SightLine

SightLine Premium Subscriber

You want embossed/stamped plates. There are a number of companies that make them but I have no reccomendation. Looked into it for a customer several years back. Cannot remember offhand what the costs were.

7. snapgfx

snapgfx New Member

Oct 13, 2011
  8. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    If aluminum is too costly, possibly a vacuum forming company could do hard plastic plates? It seems like they'd be very similar to a vacuum formed plastic sign face, just smaller.