• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to get specialty business cards?

Kottwitz-Graphics

Where can I get custom business cards? I have a customer from 6 years ago, and I created business cards for him. They are 3.25" x 3.5" that fold down to a normal 2" x 3.5" .

At the time, I could order them from Got Print, but they have since changed their business model, and since I don't order at least 10 sets of cards from them a month, I can not order custom cards...

I have a "friend" that ordered a set for me a couple of months ago for his reorder, and they came in not too long after. My customer opened a second location, and needs cards for this location, and now my friend "ordered" them for the new location but it's been 3 weeks, and still haven't seen them. He keeps pushing me off, and avoiding my calls, and now my customer is asking if he needs to go somewhere else...

Jesus, I hate subbing out to other people. I hate losing control of an order...

So, now the question, where can I order specialty business cards for the next time that I need them? If I order them now for the customer, I will lose the sale, and there are several other components to it, and after my recent shoulder surgery, I need to get some sales going and get some money coming in...

ams

I use nextdayflyers.com for all of my business cards, always a great experience.

Marlene

www.bcecards.com is a smaller company that does really nice work. we've used them for years. their card stocks aren't flimsy like some and you have the option for raised ink or flat. they do fold over cards along with a lot of other types

printhog

Growll has that card setup as a stock order item wholesale, ive used them and they are very skilled. excellent work. Test select scoring as an option in the order page. (no idea why the link is showing as "test" but its correct.

Dan360

We do most digital printing in house. When we do need to send it out, we use 4Over mostly. We used to use Sina a LOT, but their quality and customer support issues, especially on large orders, lost our business.