• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to get supplies, in NY?

qwerty

I dont know if this is the right place for this thread)

I,m trying to start this company, and I need LOTS of feedback about
where to get sign supplies for a starter company....located in suffolk NY

Your reply is critical

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We're a wholesale screen printer. We're a 3 day ship to you. If you need 25-2500 Coroplast signs for a client, we would love the opportunity to work with you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
qw........

After checking out your profile.... you have no equipment, no business, actually nothing relating to the sign industry at all. Are you sure you will qualify as a legitimate sign shop to get sign wholesale prices from a sign distributor ??

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I know N Glantz....Pitmann/AGFA....S&F Supplies...all are local supply outfits that I deal with. All great service and products.

qwerty

Guys: this is the picture

As I stated earlier in another posts I made, I am just starting out.
as of now, we are trying to start. and no, I do NOT qualify yet for wholesale I guess.

I have 25+ years of experience, stayed of out of the sign business for a while, and I
am trying to come back. I am still employed, and trying to be independent.
I guess that by mid year I will be able to quit my job

By early january, I will get my graphtec 24" see the picture?

I came to this forum looking for help "to start my company" at moderate to slow pace

Gino

Premium Subscriber
qw....

That was my point. Without a business ID number and certain licensing, most sign distributors will consider you an end-user. Most places will want all kinds of credit references, bank information and a track record to begin doing business with you. Please don't take it as a negative, but can you open part-time and establish yourself as a legit sign shop ??

What 25+ years of experience is your experience related ??

.........and no, I don't see a picture.​

qwerty

everybody should believe in something...I believe I will be a full scale sign shop some day

at least I am very honest

Billct2

25 years sign experience? and you don't know where to buy supplies? What was your job? Seriously, I was buying sign supplies long before I ever had my own business, and that was way before the internet.

qwerty

25 years sign experience? and you don't know where to buy supplies? What was your job? Seriously, I was buying sign supplies long before I ever had my own business, and that was way before the internet.

I was in another state, then in another country.