• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to get these signs made

I had a request for 12 signs similar to this. They want something more "elegant" than our typical signs.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• model home sign.jpg
    model home sign.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 83

CanuckSigns

You`ll probably have to speak to a sign maker about getting those made.

But seriously, from the picture you posted, they look very simple to make

MikePro

looks like routed/possibly miter/beveled panels (HDU, plastic, MDF), mounted to post, painted white, with an inset panel with paint/graphics applied on the top.
+1 to ease of production, especially with higher quantities (than 1) involved.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's the first time we've done these type of signs so if you can provide some idea as to what you mean by "relief" it would help. thanks

Although you have this in the dimensional section, it's hard to see if they really are dimensional or not. Relief means as in adding to the original plane to gain a 3D effect by adding or subtracting from that original plane. Sandblasting, carving by hand, CNC machine or just adding layers of substrates will do the trick.

As mentioned, you might look into aligning yourself with someone that can truly make these and having them fabricated professionally, rather than taking a chance of messin' something up you have no idea of what you're doing. That never sits well with a customer when they're the guinea pig and the end product looks like total crap.