Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to lease equipment ?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Nash Signs, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Nash Signs

Nash Signs Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Hello all. Can anyone direct me to suppliers who lease equipment? (Mainly Vinyl cutters) I have only found Sign Warehouse so far and would like to consider other suppliers as well. Thank you !

Tags:
  2. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Welcome from Cape of Cod. When you find a lease be sure to ask the interest rate. Commercial leases are not required to voluntary disclose rates like personal loans are. You may be surprised by the rate and the inability to pre-pay the lease.

3. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
  4. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    i dont know any suppliers in your area but any local supplier that sells equipment will have leasing companies for you to work with.

5. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    if your vendor is familiar with dealing with a certain leasing company it can make the deal go smoother, but be careful you don't get jacked.,

6. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Usually the leasing companies want $5k or more to lease, plus recently the banks have raised the credit score to minimum 720 and in business 5 years... I know, this makes it tougher to lease... but it's the times.