• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to purchase Leister HemTek

bannertime

I'm waiting on a quote from Leister USA's rep is in my state. Will come do training and such. So far it sounds like it'll be right around the same price as listed there.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm waiting on a quote from Leister USA's rep is in my state. Will come do training and such. So far it sounds like it'll be right around the same price as listed there.
That's awesome, we don't even use ours because we couldn't ever get it to work right, but we never had any specific training on it and its probably a simple fix or change to process.

bannertime

That's awesome, we don't even use ours because we couldn't ever get it to work right, but we never had any specific training on it and its probably a simple fix or change to process.

Yeah, we kept an eye on that post. Still nervous about it. I tried sewing on one of our double needle Jukis and I sucked at it. I'm hoping this is a bit easier to pick up, ha.

I mean, it has to work...

brycesteiner

It's a great machine. Take an afternoon of scrap material and by the end you'll be a master! I have several settings taped to the side of ours in case we messed around too much with and we need to get back to what we know works.
Start off slower, then move faster as you become accustomed to it. What that means though is your heat and fan speed will change if you slow it down. We pretty much run ours at the full 39ft per minute, maybe slightly under.
IMG_0491.jpg

We do change it a little for mesh as it will melt too easy.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 132

Christian @ 2CT Media

It's a great machine. Take an afternoon of scrap material and by the end you'll be a master! I have several settings taped to the side of ours in case we messed around too much with and we need to get back to what we know works.
Start off slower, then move faster as you become accustomed to it. What that means though is your heat and fan speed will change if you slow it down. We pretty much run ours at the full 39ft per minute, maybe slightly under. View attachment 141634

We do change it a little for mesh as it will melt too easy.
The last thing they told us is we need a table that is 5' of feed in and at least 6' out feed... How big is the table you run?

brycesteiner

The table we run is 5x9' total. The feed in is 7.5' and a little less than a foot for feed out. We used one of the large tubes that the banner comes in to make it roll off the table cleanly without possibly scratching.