• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Where to source table top roll up banner stands

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
As the title says, where can I source these that are of decent quality. I have order a few and they are very cheaply made.

Attachments

• 0043977_breeze-tabletop-banner-stand-11in-x-17in_400.jpeg
    0043977_breeze-tabletop-banner-stand-11in-x-17in_400.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 89

jochwat

Graphics Department
b2sign.com has 'em for 20 bucks (plus shipping). Graphic/banner size is 11.5" x 17.5". No idea on the quality as I've never purchased any any retractable banners from them.

tulsagraphics

Yeah, I know what you mean. All the ones I've seen over the years are very cheap... except for a very nice (all metal) one I purchased back in 2015. At that time, it cost $39 (wholesale) + $12 in shipping. No idea what they cost now, but you might contact the folks at exhib-it.com and ask 'em about their "Deluxe Mini".
(worth noting: I checked around like crazy trying to find the same stand for a better price, but there were none to be found. Ex-hibit's model is from India, not China. Extremely difficult to find -- no listings on Alibaba or Indiamart either)

Rmurray321

As the title says, where can I source these that are of decent quality. I have order a few and they are very cheaply made.
I bought some dirtbag ones from china for about $5 each and they were “ok” and then I bought into the premium tabletop ones from Lexjet…literally identical.

It’s basically just a cheap product and the rolling aspect is a novelty at best