• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to stick it?

slappy

doing a design... this is a brand new truck. Originally, my customer told me that there was no window on the passenger side, well then he went with a different truck and i just got the photo via email and now not sure how to letter it with all that's going on with it(window, stripe, door handle). So..... with the passenger door being so busy, where should i letter the design on this? The cab? Any suggestions?

:smile:

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Right there...on both sides. We get requests to use that location very regularly regardless of whether or not there is a foot window in the passenger side door or not.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Where you have it placed is the only logical place to do it. Now, I'd seriously consider putting it at the same spot on the driver's side for continuity. I'd ask the driver or owner and tell them either place is fine with you, but it's a personal preference kinda deal. Neither is right or wrong. You only have to look at it for an hour or two..... they'll have to look at it everyday for the next few years.

By the way..... nice little logo there. Did you design it ??

slappy

Gino, I had the farm scene vector and took about half of it out and replaced it with squares, rectangles and triangles till it started looking like skyscrapers and welded it together. Then i added a small tractor in the blank area to complete it cause it was bare under the "city" portion and i wanted it to look like a silhouette scene. Yeah, a little over an hour into it with the lettering. Thank you