Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Font? Ripping my hair out!

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by zeragraphics, Jun 4, 2006.

1. zeragraphics

zeragraphics New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    I designed this logo a couple years back when I first bought my vinyl machine. I had some bad life experiences and the machine actually sat all this time. Now I am ready to go ahead and would like to start by cutting my own logo, problem is, I have NO idea what font this is and after 2 days of searching I am asking for your help!

I need the font for the Z (I know what font the words are written in). Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You should be able to vectorize it by hand in about a minute. What I come up with for the font before it was stretched is either Futura Bold or Gill Sans Bold.

3. Rhinoz

Rhinoz Member

Apr 26, 2006
    I think this is the same font. Its a reversed " EmporiumNF" font.

Attached Files:

• emp.jpg
      emp.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
  4. 2NinerNiner2

2NinerNiner2 Very Active Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Calgary, AB
    Some Sunday afternoon CorelDRAW X3 hand-tracing practice...4 minutes :) PM me with your email and I can send you the Corel CDR file as well as an EPS.

Attached Files:

• zee.jpg
      zee.jpg
      File size:
      17.3 KB
      Views: