• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which is best

buck-ejit

Hi All,

I work for a company that builds buses and I work in the graphics office on my own. We currently run a Graphtec FC7000-100 which is 7 years old and is playing up a bit. Our cutter never cools. We are looking for a Summa S 140T for cutting but are not sure which printer To got for as we want to Use it for Large scale grapics on the side of our buses and also to make the Legal lettering that we need on the buses as well. For instance "Pull To Open" In Emergency Break Glass" etc etc ... We are currently using metamark vinyls for these general lables. But after seeing a Printer in action today we have started to Swing our lettering in the way of printing rather than cutting vinyl. If we do go for a printer which HP Printer would you guys suggest we look at, bearing in mind we need a min width of 1200mm

Cheers

Robert Gruner

HP Latex vs very nice mild solvent solutions from Epson, Mimaki, and Roland

They are all good printers; but, given that HP Latex ink is aqueous and NOT solvent and performs as well unlaminated outdoors, my pick would be HP L26500.

Good printing.