• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one?

rjpjr

I like it without the leaf/drop thingy. Just the text.
yea, what he said.

Of all the versions posted, I prefer your originals but without the icon and simplify the outlines. I like the colors and the gradients. The gradients works well as they represent Shiny which can only happen with CLEAN. Maybe focus on shine...

I appreciate you posting your work Philip. It is inspirational. :thumb:

Attachments

• CLEANImage-Marketing-04.07.10.jpg
    CLEANImage-Marketing-04.07.10.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 118

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it too. I made one slight alteration. Don't know if I like what I did, though. :frustrated: neato cleano.jpg

Idea Design

I keep seeing Billy Mays' in all of these. I like Billy Mays so I guess that's a compliment.

Really nice job on all.

First one in the middle for me to, if it matters.

TheSellOut

Neato...I like your simplified text in post #16, especially the two shades of blue (blue always makes me think clean). I think icons are great too so in your 1st post I liked the middle one but maybe drop the circle around it. rjpjr's idea is great with the sparkle but you would have to make it work on a white bkgd as well, maybe you could put the "CI" icon around sparkle.

tintguy31794

I'm definitely not the expert here, but if you wanted this noobs opinion its the middle one for me.

Top one does make second choice with it representing "clean water"

neato

You guys are giving some GREAT input, I really appreciate it.

What about simplifying it to something like this...

Attachments

• logo2.gif
    logo2.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 99

signgal

nice... i'm still voting for copy only and i love the shine for the clean feeling and the sparkle rocks

TheSellOut

Yeah, I am liking post #34!! Not sure if I am crazy about the drop shadow, what about an inline in the letters with a reversed gradient? And I don't know if this would look good but try a gradient in the burst of white in the center fading out to the light blue.

Attachments

• Sparkle.jpg
    Sparkle.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 93