• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which preset should I use? Versaworks.

Tony Rome

Just wondering what everyone uses for vehicle graphics or for outdoor aluminum signs?
Some of the presets are MAX Impact, Sign and Display, Pre-press US, etc... or is checking "specify profile and ignore default" the way to go?
Thanks!

Versacamm SP540v w Versaworks.

amw

Longtime Members
Just wondering what everyone uses for vehicle graphics or for outdoor aluminum signs?
Some of the presets are MAX Impact, Sign and Display, Pre-press US, etc... or is checking "specify profile and ignore default" the way to go?
Thanks!

Versacamm SP540v w Versaworks.
Depends what we are doing and what its printed on.
but usualy, signs & display or max impact.

Marsha

Tony Rome

Thanks! Anyone dare go with High Speed or do you stick with standard when printing vinyl laminated then mounted to aluminum signs for outside?

wwpro

US Press for bitmaps
Max Impact for vector artwork

that's what I learned here and it works for me

High speed is fine depending on the profile you use, print a small version of your artwork at high speed and standard, then compare

Tony Rome

thanks everyone, when i bough this the salesman said not to change anything, and most everything i print looks fine, but now i am wondering what else i should be adjusting, if you want to throw out some suggestions...im all ears...thanks again...huge help!