• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which Signs 101 Style Do You Prefer?

Which Signs 101 style do you prefer

• Default Blue

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • Harvest

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Carbon

Votes: 45 44.1%

• Total voters

sar bossier

Need a none of the above choice, Fred - I am using carbon now, but don't LOVE any of the current choices. Pale blues, Light grays, some of the choices T3 suggested. Harvest, to me, is GLARING, and difficult to look at. My $.02

GB2

Old Member
The carbon makes me crosseyed and is painful to look at, the harvest is a mismatched color but the default blue is classic....not tired....classic!

Jillbeans

I think the blue is the most legible. The harvest looks like a rotten punkin and the carbon is depressing/funereal.
Love....Jill

Harvest is sooooo calming and soothing. Takes all of my stress and worries away! :clapping:

I absolutely couldn't agree more. The carbon is too busy for my tastes. I feel like I should be racing down the interstate at 140 mph. The harvest is very pleasing to the eyes. Like Gemma Atkinson in a bikini.

signage

Attachments

• stoned.jpg
    stoned.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 222
  • phyco.jpg
    phyco.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Any customer can have a car painted any colour he wants so long as it is black."

Basic blue is ok with me.
Blue was good enough for me way back in nought-5 when I joined, so it should be good enough for today's kids....

Any chance for a Bacon theme?

wayne k
guam usa
(old **** that hates change)

Last edited: