Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White ink not pumping to reservoir

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by Border Press, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I have an Arizona 318 GL flatbed. The white ink reservoir got low and has not been able to fill back up. I can hear the pump trying to work but no ink flows out. I've replaced the ink filter and when I open the bleed valve nothing comes out. Would it be the ink pump or could it also be something else?

Tags:
  2. CMYKENGINEERING

CMYKENGINEERING Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Santa Monica
    Probably the white recirculation valve has died. Original OEM part number is
    3010114396 KIT-WHITE RECIRC VALVE O:3010109356 O:30 but the price is $1,078.79

Several of our customers have no problem with a Chinese made valve.... the design isn't great but its working fine and cost about 50$

Attached Files:

3. Thank you. I'll check it out. I've ordered that part and the ink pump. Hopefully this works.

4. tollerdad

tollerdad Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    You will find that the bad pumps usually have what looks like graphite falling out of them. I have replaced a couple white pumps on my 460 but no CMYK yet. Also just ordered some the new recirc valves. Hopefully they work, my current ones are getting flaky.

5. Thank you guys for the info. The problem was the recirculation valve for the white ink. I replaced it and now it works great. I did not need to replace the ink pump so I sent it back.