• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White Perf Vinyl

Doc Savage

Does anyone know where a person might get a roll of 60" wide perf vinyl asap? We have a job that is scheduled for install next Thursday and there has been a design change that requires a redo on a logo that has a digital print gradient that has changed enough in size that we can no longer get a one piece print out of a 54" roll.

We would really rather not seam it as this is going to cause an issue with the way it will light up at night.

All we really need is 2 pieces about 60" x 60" but if we have to get a whole roll than that is our only option.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Does anyone know where a person might get a roll of 60" wide perf vinyl asap? We have a job that is scheduled for install next Thursday and there has been a design change that requires a redo on a logo that has a digital print gradient that has changed enough in size that we can no longer get a one piece print out of a 54" roll.

We would really rather not seam it as this is going to cause an issue with the way it will light up at night.

All we really need is 2 pieces about 60" x 60" but if we have to get a whole roll than that is our only option.

Trigon Imaging (in Cincinnati, OH) should have it. http://www.trigonimaging.com/
I think that's where we purchased some...