• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White Space Problems

Adam Bennett

Hi I'm using FlexiPro 7.62 and printing on Ivivid Gloss Vinyl. My problem is that any white space in my document is printing pretty yellowish. Does anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix it?

Thanks a lot,

Adam

Drip Dry

I know this may be late but ...

If it is a vector file created from Flexi, then you can assign any white objects a "NO FILL" . that will not allow any ink to print and the white vinyl will show through.

If it is a raster image imported from somewhere else, then I would need more info, but I think it would be some color management setting in flexi.

hope it helps now or in the future

iSign

Flexi doesn't have a lot of bitmap editing tools, but it does have a few, including a magic wand selection tool, which can be used to select and delete white areas. This may not be good with a lot of text, where selecting the centers of O's etc. could be annoying... but for simple bitmap images, it has helped me in the past. I do imagine there are better high-tech solutions over my head... but there's a low-tech one that helps sometimes.

Timothy Davis

if it si a BMP or a JPG you are printing you can try this.

select the image then use the make transparent tool to click on the white space.