• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who am I?

graphicoptions

I am a baby sign maker. I am 26 now, been in sign and shirt printing business full time now for 2 years, thanks to my wife who started it in our house. I have kind of taken this adventure to heart and have traveled all over the USA taking classes and seminars trying to educate myself. I am still learning what it takes but I love my job. I dont want to steal my market I just want to make a living for my family, ( and it would be awesome to stay in this industry)

threeputt

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest! I also started out printing T-shirts, caps, jackets. Moved into signs.

high impact

Welcome graphicoptions! Looks like you got a great thing going! Keep it up. Hey, how do you like that direct to garment printer? Printing white? My wife and I are seriously considering one right now.

YA...Bears just scored another on Seahawks! Gotta go watch the Bears win.

graphicoptions

I got a brother garmet printer, it was the fastest on the market for the price, although it does not print white we are very happy with it, we have printed approx. 5,000 shirts with no problems, I love brother products!!!!!!
thanks for the warm welcome

Ken

Yes, welcome from BC.
Let us know what your name is so we don't have to call you " that guy from Misery"...
Looks like you've got a great attitude for this..don't low-ball your prices just 'cause you're the new kid on the block...
Ken