• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who did this banner?

skyhigh

I can only remember one easily changeable spelling error in the last 20 years. One of my competitors had a big bo-bo this past year. He lettered a trailer, 2 lighted sign faces & the company's building sign with "Funiture".

Too bad he cramped everything soooooo tight in the layout, he was forced to redo the whole thing on all signs.

I felt so bad for him.......*grin"......or "gin" in this case.

xxaxx

Dumb that he throws the sign shop under the bus in the article when really it is his fault for not checking the proof properly.

SignManiac

I had a recent one. Both owners carefully looked over their sign, gave me money down and thanked me, (recyling). Signs been up a month and no one has caught it yet. Waiting for the call.

ThinkRight

Sorry,
I did that .
The software and printer did not have a warning label advising against use while drinking or taking ambien.