• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In who did this?

Mastermatt87

Which one of you did this! LMAO!
c541068c0206bbea50a19a9a64585980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Well, they do have some crazy little women there... just never thought they had that many...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is this a continuation of ams's thread about memes ?? Sounds like it might hurt....................

bannertime

it is on the internet so it MUST BE TRUE!!!! o_O

this is just one of the plethora of reasons I stopped taking 99% of the internet serious as well as verifying all news stories/articles

Preaching to the choir. I said it's supposed to be a prank(someone shopped it) or VisitKC is in cover your butt mode(it was a legitimate spelling error and they're playing it off as a prank). So I made no assumptions relating to it's legitimacy. Just a relevant article.

2B

Preaching to the choir. I said it's supposed to be a prank(someone shopped it) or VisitKC is in cover your butt mode(it was a legitimate spelling error and they're playing it off as a prank). So I made no assumptions relating to it's legitimacy. Just a relevant article.

totally agree and it is a sad day when you have to spend the even more precious time to verify information to see if it is legitimate, doctored or entirely faked

StarSign

I saw this last night but it said Salt Lake City. Yes, to quote Abraham Lincoln "if it's on the internet, it must be true."