• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who do I contact for screen printing signs now?

TheSnowman

Keith just informed me that I-45/Signs2Trade is now digital only, so I'm looking for a new merchant member that was as good as them to use for my screen printing, and I need a price list ASAP. I didn't contact my customer yet with pricing because I felt like I needed to check on that situation, and my hunch was right.

Anyone got recommendations that I missed in the MM section? Seems like the world went digital.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We'd love to quote a job for you. Please contact us or check out our website.

We just launched online ordering yesterday. We're still testing it, but a few orders have already been placed with good results. If you have ANY feedback, we're all ears!

http://www.firesprint.com

TheSnowman

Love your site...you got the job! I had to find someone close to my old price point with I-45 and you are close, so I don't have adjust everything on my end.

Tony McD

Just signed up with them too.
I don't do a lot of large quantity yard signs, but will send them my next order.
Thanks!!