• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who do you use for Promotional Pens, etc.?

Border

Looking for recommendations. I want to order some pens and don't want them to be junk or write like crap.
Figured I minus well :Big Laugh check here for any suggestions based on previous experience.

Thanks!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
We order promo pens through cheappens.com. We have a Norwood/Bic direct account and we cannot even get them directly from Bic as cheap as we can from cheappens...

Border

I tried several search terms and couldn't come up with any s101 threads on the topic, although I know it's been brought up in the past.

Cheappens.com does look fairly decent from what I can see. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

klemgraphics

I use Hub Pen a lot, if you set up as a distributor you get self promotion specials a couple times a year. Nice pens, reasonable prices.

tynis

We have used Hit Promo several times. They have a good selection and so far we have received quality imprints. Of course the quality of your artwork is critical on small space the pens offer for imprint. good luck.

cartoad

+2 For Hub Pens, good pens, good smooth writing, reasonable. They also are very good and helpfull to work with. We recently ordered in 2,000 for a client and he is very happy with them, we also ordered 1,000 for our use.

GypsyGraphics

my only recommendation is... what ever company you choose and whichever pen you decide to go with... get them to send you a sample pen and write with it for a few days before ordering!!!

i spend a decent amount of money on what i thought were really nice pens, had them laser engraved, they looked great and felt nice in your hand.... turned out to be really crappy. the metal tips would fall off and the clicker would get stuck inside and wouldn't retract anymore.

royster13

Look for the Hub Pens that have an "ultra smooth writing cartridge".....This is an upgraded refill that writes very smooth and has a long shelf life.....Javalina, Mardi Gras, Clipper, etc....