• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who do you use for Promotional Products

MeehanDesign

Who do you use to purchase your promotional products? Stress balls, pens, cups, koozies, etc. I've searched the threads but haven't found a recommended supplier.

2B

there are MANY ways to do promotional items

Unsure if they are still here but there were some Merchant Members here that did it.
you can also look at
  • Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI)
  • Promotional Products Association International - (PPAI)
  • DistributorCentral

T_K

we use Inkhead. The only thing that kind of irks me is they started charging tax for my state, Kind of messed up the "deal" I was getting from them on my end

https://www.inkhead.com/?&s_kwcid=M...MI1-Xf8JLG2QIVVgeGCh1Fyg1zEAAYASAAEgIKQ_D_BwE

In Texas, you just contact the company and tell them you're a reseller and therefore exempt from the sales tax. You fill out and return the appropriate form, and you're done. Unless it's not simply sales tax, I'd assume you should be able to do the same. Here it's considered double taxation when a reseller pays sales tax and the end-user pays sales tax on the same item.

henryz

ASI is a membership that you pay for and you can purchase wholesale promotional products for suppliers in the World for self promos or resale you might not be able to compete with some of the online retailers out there because of their buying power. You can check out Promo marketing and find any product and the supplier.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Who do you use to purchase your promotional products? Stress balls, pens, cups, koozies, etc. I've searched the threads but haven't found a recommended supplier.

Sex and drug paraphernalia are always a hit. Nothing sells signs quite like a dildo with your company name name on it. Or a bong sporting your logo. Beats the hell out of a cheap ballpoint or something equally boring. As to where to get these quality products and others like them, I'm sure they're out there, you just have to track them down.

gnubler

Sex and drug paraphernalia are always a hit. Nothing sells signs quite like a dildo with your company name name on it. Or a bong sporting your logo. Beats the hell out of a cheap ballpoint or something equally boring. As to where to get these quality products and others like them, I'm sure they're out there, you just have to track them down.
Nevermind the thread date...I'm all over these ideas! Pretty sure none of my competitors are doing this and I've been looking for a niche to stand out amongst the rest. Maybe hire a bikini babe to do some sign spinning out on the highway as part of the campaign?

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
We've been ASI members for well over a decade. I never wanted to get into promotional products but now I'm really glad we did. After about 10 years in the promo business, it generates more growth, revenue and profit than our commercial printing business (which declines a bit every year). The best thing is that my wife manages it and that keeps her nose out of my stuff every day. We use dozens of different vendors and often source larger orders directly from China or India. The local government is our biggest client by a long shot. The stuff they waste our tax dollars on is unbelievable but profits are huge.