• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Who has made signs using the new Century 21 logo...

okeesignguy

We were asked to quote on two back sprayed pan faces for a Century 21 office here...
They are having a hard time finding the specs on the Century 21 web site...

From what I have seen the new logo is kinda lame and ugly...

Just looking for any tips and/or thoughts on this from somebody that has already made these...

Thank you!

Sdegen2008

We were asked to quote on two back sprayed pan faces for a Century 21 office here...
They are having a hard time finding the specs on the Century 21 web site...

From what I have seen the new logo is kinda lame and ugly...

Just looking for any tips and/or thoughts on this from somebody that has already made these...

Thank you!

I did some for a realtor who had no guidelines either but she sent me some of the vector files of the logos with correct colors. I could send you those if you like?

okeesignguy

I did some for a realtor who had no guidelines either but she sent me some of the vector files of the logos with correct colors. I could send you those if you like?
That might be a good idea :)
I appreciate that...

okeesignguy@yahoo.com

I already have the one...the big "C" (see attachment)...

Other than that and the ugly colors I am clueless LOL

Thank you!

Attachments

• Pan Faces.jpg
    Pan Faces.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 318

Malkin

My local office only relayed CMYK values for that gold color: C:22 M:22 Y:46 K:7
Well, that and some sort of name like "brilliant gold" or some such.

unclebun

I have the full rebrand package. It includes everything including fonts and colors and sign examples. Message me and I can email it to you. Or you can get your Century 21 broker to download it for you. It's available to them.

My commiserations to you. The rebrand sucks and it's so restrictive that it is virtually impossible to make an attractive and effective sign that follows the guidelines.

jwlllpl

I have this in CMYK with full logo. No specs thou. Sorry;(

Attachments

• Century 21 New Logo.pdf
    5.1 KB · Views: 400

okeesignguy

I have the full rebrand package. It includes everything including fonts and colors and sign examples. Message me and I can email it to you. Or you can get your Century 21 broker to download it for you. It's available to them.

My commiserations to you. The rebrand sucks and it's so restrictive that it is virtually impossible to make an attractive and effective sign that follows the guidelines.
That would be awesome :) can you email it to okeesignguy@yahoo.com please?

Ya...from what little I have seen this is a giant step backwards for them...
They had one of the most recognizable logos on the planet and this thing is horrible...

Oh well....it keeps us working! LOL

Thank you very much!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
That would be awesome :) can you email it to okeesignguy@yahoo.com please?

Ya...from what little I have seen this is a giant step backwards for them...
They had one of the most recognizable logos on the planet and this thing is horrible...

Oh well....it keeps us working! LOL

Thank you very much!
BUT - are they still sporting those lovely gold blazers?

okeesignguy

I HAVE ENOUGH...!!!!! NO NEED FOR ANY MORE FILES ON THIS...!!!

LOL Man...what overwhelming response!

Thank you everyone for such great and fast help! :)

Last edited:

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I'm not a big fan of the Century 21 re-branding scheme. Some of the layout requirements in the guide can make for some really tiny type when you're trying to shoe-horn this system into replacement faces for an existing sign cabinet.

Style-wise, it's a pretty big departure from the old logo. But, to be fair, the old (yet recognizable) logo was getting to be pretty dated looking. Here's the upshot: we may make a bunch of Century 21 signs with this new branding scheme. Then if/when the corporate honchos decide this new branding scheme isn't really connecting with the public they'll do another brand re-fresh. And that will give us even more business! Win Win.

okeesignguy

OK.....new dilema...
I need to make some back sprayed pan faces and the new background black is a mat finish...
There is no way to back spray and have the finish be anything but glossy...

Has any of you done this and have any advice or tips...???

unclebun

If you look at the examples that Century 21 sent around when they did the rebrand, the lit sign faces they showed in the promo material had gloss faces.