• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Who has roll laminators in stock?!

Pski89

im trying to buy the Royal Sovereign RSL-2702S 27" Roll Laminator, But cannot seem to get any movement, i have 2 orders placed with Royal Sovereign but no movement and no calls back to see whats going on.

I have a bn-20 and at the most cut 24" vinyl for substrate applications, im looking to use the laminator not only to laminate, but also possibly use as an applicator, such as remove the laminate and use the rolls to apply the vinyl to Cora plex for example.

i dont have a huge table with the fancy rollers, however I have used one before and it is amazing.

does someone here know of a good local (Central Valley, CA) source to purchase a machine, or know if a better solutions for applying vinyl to substrates and then laminating.

thanks for the input in advanced.

Saturn

Aging Member
I would strongly suggest at least looking at the 30" RS. It's not that much more and could serve you better down the road if other equipment changes. I understand the need to save room and save money too, but I don't think you can wrong going with the 30 over the 27.

Pski89

as long as it can accommodate 1/4" substrates, double and single sided laminate, has decurling bar and can do hot and cold.