• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who has the best price on Gold Leaf?

John L

The lady I spoke with at Earl Mitch was very nice, didnt know much about leaf. After getting her quote, I asked what brand they carry and she said SignGold.

That's stickers aint it?

TheSellOut

Yeah that sounds like vinyl but they do have a large variety of gold leaf. Bob must not have been there eh? I think if you ask they will give you his cell, or pm me and I will give it to you! He really knows gold leaf and is happy to help. If it wasn't for him I would not be as far in my gold leafing as I am. He gilded the "Chicago Exchange" building that was in "Signs of the Times" a few years back! I will look at their catalog tomorrow to see what brand and if they have any pricing listed.

John L

Her quote was in line with about what it should have been for book-half pack-and full pack, but she threw me for a loop with the SignGold thing. The half pack pricing was interesting.

I did ask for Bob but he was not available when I called. If I can't get him tomorrow, I will PM you for his cell.

Thanks!

Mal

That Wright's price was phenomenal. I've bookmarked the page now, so thanks! I usually buy from a frame restorer here who gives me a good deal, but that's even better, at least while the CDN dollar is high. Anyone know their shipping costs to North America?---mal

ps--anyone ever use the brand August Ruhl?