• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is going to ISA this year and what is your favorite part about it?

Been trying to figure out if I want to go to ISA this year! went in 2016, loved it, I want to take some of their classes!

Which class you find to be most informative?

Have you met any sign101'ners?

:)

DerbyCitySignGuy

I went to SGIA in 2016 and had a blast. I met some people from VUTEk who had read a thread on S101 that I started and weren't thrilled with me, but no members. Was supposed to go this year, but my daughter was due during the show, so I skipped it. Haven't been to ISA, but would like to go.

I went to SGIA in 2016 and had a blast. I met some people from VUTEk who had read a thread on S101 that I started and weren't thrilled with me, but no members. Was supposed to go this year, but my daughter was due during the show, so I skipped it. Haven't been to ISA, but would like to go.

I have not been to SGIA! I wanted to go last year, but could not make it work with scheduling! I want to do a show this year!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I'm going this year for the first time. So I can't name a favorite part yet, but I'm excited to get out of the shop for 3 days!

NateF

I'm thinking about going this year. I typically visit the regional shows in our area, but haven't gone to any of the larger national ones yet. I'm on the fence since we're not exactly just a sign company - more of a regular print shop that also does signs and apparel. But signs is a big part of what we do, and I have a feeling I'll see a lot that will also benefit the other areas of our business.