• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is ready for the World Cup?

Flame

Yawnnnnnnnn

I find the sport utterly boring.

hehehe, before you get yer panties in a wad I'm sure it'll be a good show. Had to start a little fire though cuz we all know motorsports are cooler ;)

Yawnnnnnnnn

I find the sport utterly boring.

hehehe, before you get yer panties in a wad I'm sure it'll be a good show. Had to start a little fire though cuz we all know motorsports are cooler ;)

It is boring to most.. But it you understand it and really watch it. There is nothing boring about it.

To me NFL is boring and that's another story. Same with motorsports, only the last part is fun to watch.

gabagoo

cant wait!!! they have even allowed the bars to serve booze at 10 am due to the time difference!!!!

V-ENGRAVE

Biggest sporting event on earth ...........Bring it on!!!

Been following FIFA world cup since I can remember (CHILE 1962).

artsnletters

i'll be out riding my Harley....to each his / her own. Doesn't do a thing for me....but then again, i do occasionally fall asleep in the middle of a NASCAR race.
Tim

Biggest sporting event on earth ...........Bring it on!!!

Been following FIFA world cup since I can remember (CHILE 1962).

Dang!! :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

i'll be out riding my Harley....to each his / her own. Doesn't do a thing for me....but then again, i do occasionally fall asleep in the middle of a NASCAR race.
Tim

Funny story. I was at the Indy 500 in 02(i think) about 3/4 of the way through it, i fell asleep

ddarlak

Go Bills!
if soccer is the most watched sport in the world then that explains why the world is in turmoil....

everyone is sleeping

if soccer is the most watched sport in the world then that explains why the world is in turmoil....

everyone is sleeping

Huh? College football is still 97 days away.

You know why soccer fans riot? BOREDOM.

Football is played with the feet and a ball.

American Football should be called HandEgg.

This video pretty much sums up why most don't like real football.
It takes to much thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo&feature=player_embedded

the breakdown on Handegg "playing" time

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• USA.jpg
    USA.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 125

Flame

Funny story. I was at the Indy 500 in 02(i think) about 3/4 of the way through it, i fell asleep

Cars driving in circles is beyond boring..... agreed.

Throw in some OBSTACLES!!!!!!

jiarby

not me...

My sports schedule this summer: cronological for the most part
1. Watch Alberto Contador on Alpd'Huez in the Dauphine next week
2. US Open Golf at Pebble Beach
3. British Open at St. Andrews
4. Tour de France in July
5. PGA Championship
6. NFL in the Fall
7. Fed Ex Cup Golf

Then hibernate until the Masters

sjm

The World Cup is huge, my money is on Argentina ... regardless who wins producing 10,000 Perforated Vinyl graphics is still rewarding.

johnnyblazedog

Im ready!

First world cup I ever was aware of was the "Mexico 86" when Maradona ruled the word, hopefully he does it again as a coach. I dont watch soccer much anymore all I have time for is: MotoGP, Motorcross, Supercross, ArenaCross, World Superbike,AMA Superbike(Not so much the last couple of years) and SUPERMOTO (If they ever show it again on TV).