• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is ready for the World Cup?

oakcitysigns

I am VERY excited!!!! Would love to see my Azzuri repeat, but alas, I think the real money is on Argentina, Brazil, or Germany... The usual suspects as my dad likes to say.

cajun312

As Ernest Hemingway put it so well

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.[/FONT]

artsnletters

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.[/FONT]

so true...

I dont watch soccer much anymore all I have time for is: MotoGP, Motorcross, Supercross, ArenaCross, World Superbike,AMA Superbike(Not so much the last couple of years) and SUPERMOTO (If they ever show it again on TV).
Supermoto has to be the coolest motorcycle event ever...I actually was glued to the TV watching the X-games...bitchen stuff!
Tim

Fatboy

And guess who is in the middle of it all? Fatboy.As I am typing this we are busy printing for FIFA. i AM ABOUT 1 KM AWAY FROM ONE OF THE STADIUMS!

Mike_Koval

This guy is ready for some world cup action...perfectly timed too so i don't miss any of of the Stanley Cup Finals!!

As for what is a sport or a game...if there isn't any one else effecting the outcome other than yourself...it should be considered a game...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
And guess who is in the middle of it all? Fatboy.As I am typing this we are busy printing for FIFA. i AM ABOUT 1 KM AWAY FROM ONE OF THE STADIUMS!

You need to post up some photos of what it is going on in your city that close to the games....

wayne k
guam usa

sjm

Yah you make a valid point, Monster Trucks, Swamp Buggy Racing, are but a few examples. Though I never really understood why state side baseball calls itself the World Series?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Originally Posted by cajun312

Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.

Ernest Hemingway was rumored to be gay (not that there is anything wrong with being gay), but if true, that would make those those sports a little ga..

wayne k
guam usa

sjm

Easy feller, you may get this thread shut down. The cyber police enforce non-gender political correctness.

So I wonder who stakes claim to Giuseppe Rossi?

I'm ready!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 30497_568193304391_49006160_32819733_6731024_n.jpg
    30497_568193304391_49006160_32819733_6731024_n.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 93
Ok I take it back - You are a fan.
I am someone just mildly interested in the sport.

wayne k
guam usa

haha thanks!

Brazil taking the cup. nice fan car houseofgrafix.

Thanks but I got Spain to take it.

A very hardcore fan....

All that effort for just the three matches :)

Just 3? really you don't then we will get out of the group?
What's really going to suck is when we beat England.. :omg::omg:

Tomorrow!!

and i got some new pics

here is the cell phone ones... the real ones are coming tonight

attachment.php

Attachments

• 29647_568869584121_49006160_32843680_1782248_n.jpg
    29647_568869584121_49006160_32843680_1782248_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 95