• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is the Largest Sign Company in the US, non-Franchise?

HulkSmash

Jim Pattison Group: 7.2 Billion 33,000 Employees
Kieffer & Co., Inc. : $23 Million 100 Employees
Yesco: $150 Million+, 1200-1500 Employees
Munn Enterprises Inc: $3 Million, 75 Employees

im pretty sure Jim pattison group is a

Car Dealership,
Grocie Store,
Sign shop.

they created a signshop to print their own chit. Now they do it nationally. But that's hardly where most revenue comes from for them.

10sacer

Largest shop

So who would be the largest wide format shop doing strictly print for pay - not wholesale and not sign fabrication/electrical?

Circle Graphics.

They are the Worlds Largest Grand Format printer.
15 million s/f of billboard every month. They Print for Lamar and basically hold the largest market share for Billboard print and outdoor in the US...

55+ 16 foot Machines... running 24/7.

A truly amazing company.

HulkSmash

Circle Graphics.

They are the Worlds Largest Grand Format printer.
15 million s/f of billboard every month. They Print for Lamar and basically hold the largest market share for Billboard print and outdoor in the US...

55+ 16 foot Machines... running 24/7.

A truly amazing company.

Yeah, i've been there... they're really close to me... im pretty sure they're all vuteks too...

adrock

im pretty sure Jim pattison group is a

Car Dealership,
Grocie Store,
Sign shop.

they created a signshop to print their own chit. Now they do it nationally. But that's hardly where most revenue comes from for them.

Yup, Pattison owns a bunch of radio and tv stations up here too. He's in on everything.

dejoh

I used to work for Lamar in Pensacola Fla. in the 70's All hand painted pictorials and lettering. Ah, the good ole days. They were not as big in those days. Did lots of Coppertone boards up and down the gulf coast.:rock-n-roll:

artbot

@onthego signguy

mountain graphics in houston does all of walmart's stuff, and shell, and too many other giant accounts to list. my girlfriend's dad is the foreman of the shop (factory). it's nuts to see the material they go through in a month. pallets and crates and more pallets by the hundreds stacked everywhere just too keep up with the amount of square footage they do. i'll be having a beer with the foreman and he'll mention a new account here and there... contracts in the tens of millions of dollars. insane. he's about the coolest guy a graphics guy could have as a quasi-father-in-law.