• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is this?

SignShopWebsites

Can i place a logo in the header where the text would go?

Absolutely, it's as simple as uploading a transparent png of your logo into the "Logo" folder on the back end of the site. Then it automatically displays your logo on ever page. To change it all you do is delete teh old file and upload the new one. EVERYTHING involved with editing your SignShopWebsites.com website is as easy as that. I developed the system for sigh shop owners to get in, do their update and get out fast. We small business people don't have time to **** around, we get stuff done fast! That's what makes us successful.

To edit your galleries, all you do is go to the folder the images are in (for that gallery) and delete any of the old images you don't want anymore and upload new ones. The system is automated so the rest of the work is done for you (it pulls all the photos out of that folder makes small thumbnails that are click to enlarge which opens up a larger window where the file name is displayed as the caption.. edit your gallery in seconds, not minutes!)

This video shows you a few of the cool features like Editing the Flash animated text areas, and a general overview of the web-based editor: http://youtu.be/LP-qLkOpSlQ

This particular video was made for my resellers to use for their customers to see how it works, so it's showing a standard generic small business person's website, not a sign shop's, so keep that in mind.

By the way, we give all of our resellers FREE websites to give to their customers! All they pay is a month to month hosting fee, no contracts. So the reseller makes money on reselling to their customers or simply using it as a bargaining chip when quoting a job, throw it in as a "deal maker". And becoming a reseller is free, we do not charge anything to become one, we don't even require you to buy a SignShopWebsite yourself.

Let me know if you or anyone else has any questions about that.