• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

who knows where I can get this done??

MR. Graphics

I have a client who now has a product and he wants to package it for store sale. he needs the top part (heavy paper printed) the part that folds over and is stapled to the bag the product is in, so it could be hung on the rod at the display. I don't know what that part is called technically and I have searched the internet and can't find who would make such a product. p.s. it is not a food item.
What needs to actually go on it?
any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

GVP

Is this what you mean? I should think any decent printer would be able to help you - it's just a printed, folded card usually with a hanging hole.

Attachments

• KOLCC454.jpg
    KOLCC454.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 98

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
you need to contact an offset printing company that can die cut the product. Simple project, I don't have a contact though. There is a magazine I used to get called packagePrinting as well as brand packaging magazine ... basically big ads for people who supply those services.

Dennis422

Your customer can also get pre-printed bags. I do not know how many he/she needs, but there are certain minimums that this company has
www.autobag.com

As far as the cardboard, there should be some semi-local or a local company that prints packaging material.

mameighan

Fold Over Bag Tops

There are obviously places to get this done but when I first started my martial arts supply company, we got in 1000 or so pieces of equipment in zip lock bags. I then bought in 1000 full color postcards, folded them over and stapled them to the bags and used a hole punch for a hang hole.

Worked great! Tedious but made a great looking displayed product

Mark

MR. Graphics

Thankyou for the replies. found someone from here that will do them. Now the client is going to make them himself since he really only needs about 50 qty not 500-1000 like he asked for.