• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who makes or what to get? .020 white SP300V printable plastic sheets things?!!

sfr table hockey

Looking for a solid white .020 Sp300V printable sheets of plastic.

Anyone?

You might want to try a clear .020 PETG sheet. About $20 for a 4' x 8' This is how the place I get it from list it.

What I do is reverse print the image and then once dry back the sheet with a white vinyl that has a clear adheasive so that the image (which was reverse printed) will boost the colors with the white behind it. What you get is a very nice glass like face on the front, in which the image can't be scratched off because its reverse printed and the white vinyl protects the back.

MetroSigns

Piedmont Plastics has a nice .020 styrene that we use here in Florida - its about $5 per sheet. Its usually a 4 x 8 sheet...

andy

2mm clear or White acrylic.

PETG & styrene are both great materials but I'd be worried about using materials with no UV stability.. which is exactly the category that PETG & styrene both fall into. Reprinting hundreds of panels because the first batch Yellowed doesn't sound like fun.